● The Scriptures, the Old and New Testaments, are the inspired, inerrant Word of God,the complete revelation of His will, and the divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
● In one sovereign God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
● That Jesus Christ, God’s Son, is true God and true man who died as a sacrifice for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended to heaven where He sits at the right hand of God the Father.
● In the person of the Holy Spirit who indwells, instructs, and empowers believers for godly living and service.
● Though humans were created in the image of God, they fell into sin. The penalty of sin is eternal separation from God.
● That salvation is wholly of God, by grace, through the redemption of Jesus Christ. Salvation is based upon Christ’s shed blood and in no way upon any human merit or good works. Only those who genuinely place their faith in Christ are saved.
● In Baptism and the Lord’s Supper as ordinances to be observed and celebrated by the Church during the present age. They are not, however, to be regarded as meritorious toward salvation.
● That the Church is composed of all persons who through genuine faith in Christ have been regenerated and united together in the body of Christ. We believe that the Church is expressed in many “local expressions,” yet united as one in Christ, the Head of the body.
● In the imminent and personal return of our Lord Jesus and that this blessed hope has vital bearing on the life and service of believers.
● In the bodily resurrection of the dead, believers to everlasting blessedness and joy in the presence of the Lord and unbelievers to eternal separation from God.